Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

With 2008 at an end, we have a lot to reflect on and a lot to look forward to in 2009. It' been a very busy year full of surprises, excitement, tears, and anxiety. Looking back to August 7th when the 5 pregnancy tests I took all laid on the counter in front of me showed positive, it seems like so long ago. Now that our little one is 26 weeks along, it seemed like we would never get this far. Thankfully it looks like she's in it for the long haul. With each day she's wiggling and kicking stronger (the absolute best feeling in the world.) I know I'm not the first woman to be pregnant or experience little bumps in the road, but not to sound too sappy, this all really feels like a miracle. For someone to be so tiny, whom I've only seen on ultrasound and in my dreams, I'm convinced she's the most loved baby to ever be.

So enough with the mushy miracles, butterflies and rainbows, I wish you all the happiest new year filled with surprises, excitement, and tears (of joy).

No comments: